Interested in Joining Troop 1910?Troop 1910 meets at 7 p.m. every Monday night at First United Methodist Church (1025 Johnson Road, Keller). The meetings start promptly at 7 p.m., so please try to arrive a little early.
What to expect when visiting Troop 1910 for the first time:
- On arrival, your son will be placed with one of the patrols for the entire meeting.
- After the opening ceremony and patrol instructions from the Senior Patrol Leader, the scouts will break out into patrols. At this same time, the visiting parents will meet at the top of the east stairway.
- After observing the scouts for a few minutes and a brief introduction to Troop 1910, we will move into one of the meeting rooms for a more in depth discussion about our troop. There will also be time for some questions.
- At about 8:15 p.m., we will move back down stairs for closing announcements.
Webelos Transitioning from Cub Scouts:2017-2018 Troop 1910 Webelos Transition Coordinator: John Kuehn, firstname.lastname@example.org
Here is a quick overview of the Troop 1910 Webelos transition process:
- Sept – Dec: Webelos are welcome to visit Troop 1910 at one or more of our regular troop meetings. Please feel free to visit us anytime between now and the end of November. You are welcome to visit us more than once, announced or unannounced. We want you to experience our Troop as we are, without us putting on a show.
- Oct - Jan: Attend a campout with Troop 1910. Typically, each fall you can select from 2 or 3 different months and choose the weekend that works best for you. Sign up information with specific information and schedule will be sent out via email.
- Early Jan: Welcome letters sent to Webelos that have made the decision to join Troop 1910
- Late Jan: New Parent Orientation
- Mid Feb: Webelos Cross-Over Ceremony
- Early March: New Scout Orientation and Tenderfoot Campout